You have two options to recycle your toner.
To recycle your empty copier toner cartridges, please select your device manufacturer below for their recycling program. You will be directed to the manufacturer's website for their recycling procedure. You may be asked to create an account.
- Canon Recycling Program
- Konica Minolta Recycling Program
- Kyocera Recycling Program
- Ricoh, Lanier and Savin Recycling Program
- Samsung Recycling Program
- Sharp Recycling Program
- Toshiba Recycling Program
For printer toner (i.e. HP or HP compatible toners), follow the simple steps below:
- To ship your empty inkjet and laser toner cartridges, fill out the form below for a FREE pre-paid shipping label and click "Continue". On the next page select whether you are returning inkjet, laser toner cartridges or fusers and how many labels you will need. Click "Download" and click the link provided to print your label(s).
- After you affix your pre-paid, UPS ARS label to the box, you can either send the box with your current, outgoing UPS, give it to a UPS driver dropping off other product, or bring it to the nearest UPS drop off location.
- To make sure your toner gets recycled right the first time, check out the blog we wrote on the best tips to get your toner cartridge in the right place.